The Office of Financial Management (OFM) is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the County’s fiscal condition, preparing and administering the County’s Annual Budget and managing the General Fund's cash-flow. This office is also responsible for the issuance and management of all County debt.
- Develops the County's Recommended Approval and Adopted Budgets and modeling of multiyear budget outlook.
- Revenue projection and analysis.
- Monitors County's budget throughout the fiscal year and makes recommendations on midyear adjustments.
- Manages the County's General Fund cash-flow
- Oversees issuance of County debt for financing of cash-flow and capital facilities.
- Manages County's Fixed Asset Acquisition Fund for internal financing of equipment lease purchases and certain capital facilities projects.
- Oversees the creation of benefit assessment districts and the issuance of related debt.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for:
The overall management of the budget function, oversight and coordination of County fiscal and budget matters.